Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ana Karnesi...




Yup... this crumpled pape is her mid term report card...i am no longer enthusiastic recieving her report card coz...well..i am just simply tired of it...

Alhamdulillah.. she is basically doing good...she is clearly having problem with her maths...yes.. we sort of expected it but i think she is trying her best... that is so much more important... like i said in my previous entry... look at your strengths and improve your weakensses... insyaAllah.she will be just fine...

Last week... her whole class was sad... a few girls cried... their music teacher has diabetes...from what she told me..it seems that it is an advanced one since that teacher will be quitting his job... our prayers will always be with you dear music teacher of hatice's... may Allah be with you to ease your illness and discomfort...

It will be teacher's day this monday... 24th of november... here is a poem hatice wrote to celebrate teacher's day...

Öğretmenim seni çok seviyorum
Sen okumaya öğrettin bana yazmaya öğrettin
Adam akıllı yetiştirdin
Bana anlattın,anlamında yardımcı oldun
Çarpmaya bilmezdım, öğrettin
Çıkarmaya bilmezdım, öğrettin
Sabırlı öğrettin
Sen hep sevdin, severek öğrettin
Hep akıllı olmamını istedin
Hep doğru yolu gösterdin
Ve hep örnek oldun
Seni üzdüysem özür dilerim
Yaptığın her şey için teşekkur ederim.

Translation...

My dear teacher, I love you very much
You taught me to read, to write
You trained me to be bright
You taught me, when I couldn’t understand, you helped me
I didnt know how to add, you taught me
I didnt know how to minus, you taught me
With patience always
You taught me with love always
You wanted me to be intelligent always
You always show me the right way
You are always my example
If i ever made you sad, i am sorry.
Thank you for everything

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home