Wednesday, January 17, 2007

She said..

Ever since monday this week.. my daughter has lost her chit chat friend in the school bus. Ever since she started her schooling days till monday, she has been sitting next to her cousin ilayda in the school bus.. chit chatting... sharing their girlish talks.. even some in depth fears.. Now İlayda has changed to another bus service to go to school..n my daughter has lost her chatting friend..she feels lost. Everyday she asks me whether we can go to ilayda's home.. we cant yet of course...

I try to reassure her that the fact that ilayda has to change school bus is due to logistics reasons.. which is a good indication for ilayda.. n that no matter how much she misses her cousin in the school bus service... the good thing is.. now whenever she goes to her grandpa (dede).. she can always call ilayda to her grandpa's place....like the old times.. n that she should be happy that things r looking up to a brighter side for ilayda...

I know she realizes this fact as well.. but can u blame her for missing the one person she makes noise with in the school bus service?

*hugs* to my lil angel..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home