Tuesday, February 06, 2007

This Girl..

I remember it
As if it was yesterday.
I suspected it.
I guessed it.

Yet, i was afraid to hope.
Afraid that the hope would be for nothing…

We were in the balcony eating breakfast.
We talked of possibilities..
To confirm or not to confirm.
We decided to act.

Excited..
Hopeful..
Yet, scared.

I shrieked in happiness
He guessed why.
I jumped into his arms..
The dream became reality..

It was also Zeynep’s birthday celebration that day..
That one day i would never forget..
How i smiled from inside..
Though only by dawn we broke the news..

My life have never been the same again..
To have my dreams fulfilled..
6th of February is a date forever precious..
Coz on that day…
6 years ago..
I was able to hold u in my arms..
To smell the breath of heaven
To call u my daughter.

I wouldnt trade u for anything in this world..

My Dear Çiçeğim…

Happy 6th Birthday!


Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger dith said...

Dear Hatice,

Happy 6th birthday and many more. May you grow into a fine Muslim lady!

Thank you for bringing Kak Sarah and Sofi around the other day.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Kaklong Syikin said...

salam,

selamat ulangtahun k6. moga jadi anak yg berjaya dunia akhirat :D

gambar hatice masa ni saya rasa cantik sangat2..suka tgk senyumannya tu :D.

p.s. seronok main conteng2 kat tpk tangan tu :)

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Anne said...

bith
****
Amin.. n thank u for the well wishes

kak long
********
amin...

gambar tu saya tangkap sebulan lepas.. we were on the way to her school..ada show mevlana masa tu..
:0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home